There has been increased interest in the Bethel Sozo Network Nigeria Ministry in Nigeria. We are in the process of training Bethel Sozo teams, which include individuals, churches and ministries.
If you would like to join the Bethel Sozo Ministry, kindly find the appropriate information below.
Expanding Bethel Sozo Team
For those interested in joining the Bethel Sozo Team please;
- Attend in house training (click here for more information).
- Send your names and contact details to email@example.com
- Commit to attending Bethel Sozo DVD sessions and mentoring workshops.
- Practice as an observer and/or 2nd chair.
For more information contact us at;
10 Norman Williams Street,
off Keffi Street, Ikoyi,
HOW TO START A SOZO TEAM IN YOUR CHURCH
(The following should only be done in accordance with the guidelines set out by the founders of Bethel Sozo, Dawna da Silva & Teresa Liebscher)
The Sozo ministry operates under certain ‘Core Values’ of Bethel Church, California. To listen to these in audio form, see www.ibethel.org
Bethel Sozo ministry is a ministry involving matters of the heart. As you can imagine, this calls for great care as we learn to use these Sozo tools correctly. We will be alongside you as you train your members. We will assign one/two qualified members (Mentors) to visit, encourage and help in every way that it is needed. They will help make arrangements for each of your team members to have a personal Sozo. Their names and contact details will be sent to you.
Below is a brief outline of the steps to get you started, and how to train for your members to be released.
BASIC GUIDELINES ABOUT SOZO TEAMS AND TEAM LEADER AUTHORITY:
- Once the team is established, it is important to know that the team leader’s authority lies only in his church and that person is under the covering of his own pastor. The team leader and team are not allowed to do Sozo sessions in other churches, or train other teams/churches at all.
- You are allowed to train your own team with the help of DVDs, which should be watched repeatedly. DVDs may be copied (max 10 copies). Ideally, the master copy is kept and only the copies used to train the team.
- Extra training manuals are to be obtained from the Sozo Sub-Facilitator (Dr. Mrs Mina Bajomo) only.
NO PHOTO COPIES ARE ALLOWED.
- Only certified teachers are allowed to train other churches or teams.
- After the team has been released by the Sub facilitator the team are allowed to minister to persons from outside their own church.
- Sozo sessions must be held in a place where the pastor and leaders decide. Not in a private home, but preferably in an office/church building where quiet and private.
HOW TO GET STARTED ON THE BETHEL SOZO TRAINING:
- Prayerfully choose 6-10 people for the Sozo team.
- Please read pg.12 in the manual on “Qualifications of a team member”
- Everyone on team must display a healthy spiritual life and be walking out the healing of their personal Sozo session that is required to be in a team.
- Begin each training session with a brief time of prayer and worship.
- Ensure each person has their copy of the attached sheets
- Look at the sheets with the Bible passages, so that people understand the biblical foundation of Bethel Sozo.
- Decide on convenient times to watch the DVDs as many times as possible, and read the manual. The success of this ministry is based on the ability to follow the Holy Spirit’s leading and a mastery of these tools.
- After watching DVDs at least 4/6 times together, contact “Mentor” to facilitate the rest of the training. They will ensure members are given personal Sozos, and guide you until some First Chairs in your team are released to carry out Bethel Sozo unsupervised. These can then train others in your church. The success of this is dependent on the first team being well trained and mentored.
- Please note that to be recognized as a Bethel Sozo Church and to facilitate Sozo sessions for those outside your own church you need to have a minimum of two released First Chairs in place.
HOW TO TRAIN TO BE RELEASED AS A FIRST CHAIR:
There are two releases in this process – a First Release and a Second Release.
- Understand Bethel Sozo core values
- Watch the Bethel Sozo Basic Training DVD’s at least 4 to 6
- Read through the Basic Training manual 4/6 times
- Practice with other members of your team using the Basic Sozo tools, with the help of your Mentor:
- Father Ladder
- Four Doors
- Generational sin
- Soul Ties
- The Wall
- Presenting Jesus
- Coloured Lenses
- Sit in on a Bethel Sozo session as a Second Chair a minimum of 10 times.
- Once you are confident with using the tools, do a practice Sozo session with your Mentor acting as the client.
- If you and your Mentor are happy with your progress, start by leading the use of one tool in the Sozo session under the protection of your Mentor as your First Chair, before going on to leading an entire Sozo session
- If confident with the above, do two full practice Sozo sessions with team members acting as clients, and your Mentor sitting in as Second Chair.
- Admin: ensure forms are filled correctly and kept securely. Use of Review form with Sozo experience questionnaire creates a safe reference for each session
*Once your Mentor is satisfied that you have fulfilled the Bethel Sozo First Chair requirements, he/she will put you forward for a First Release.
Only when you are released as a First Chair (First release) can you conduct any sozos in Nigeria at all.
These measures are to ensure the safe use of these tools under strict supervision.
- After 30-40 sessions/6-8 months as First Chair a person may train towards Second Release
- Watch the Advanced Sozo DVD a couple of times, and attend ½ Advanced Sozo Training.
- Practice using the Advanced Sozo tools with the help of your Mentor:
- a)Divine Editing
- b)Post-Traumatic Stress
- c)Understand the use of Deliverance
- Prophetic Deliverance
- Generational Demonic Influences
- Territorial Spirits
- Familiar Spirits
*Again, only once your Mentor is satisfied will he/she put you forward for a Second Release
As you can see, this is a thorough process of training to ensure Bethel Sozo teams are fully accountable and extensively trained.
Finally, please do contact me if you have any questions.
May the love of Father God envelope you as you bring freedom and healing to many.
God bless you,
Dr. (Mrs.) Mina Bajomo
Sub-Facilitator Bethel Sozo Nigeria